Tuesday 10 April 2012

Friendship~

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
~ Abraham Lincoln


Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
~ Richard Bach


A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
~ Frank Crane


When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
~ Edgar Watson Howe


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
~ Albert Camus


The best time to make friends is before you need them.
~ Ethel Barrymore 



Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
~ Jennie Jerome Churchill


A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
~ Arnold H. Glasgow


The road to a friend's house is never long.
~ Danish Proverb


Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too.
~ Thomas Fuller

It is a sweet thing, friendship, a dear balm,A happy and auspicious bird of calm...
~ P. B. Shelly


Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
~ Unknown 




No comments:

Post a Comment